End User Glossary ¶
Note: some features listed below may be turned off, depending on the structure of your organization.
- Which emails you would like to receive from the club.
- Items (boats, camping equipment, etc) to be checked out by club members, possibly requiring a rating.
- An item checked out by a club member to be returned to the club.
- An item scheduled to be checked out by a club member.
- A report for an item that requires repair.
- Classes, trips, meetings, social events and other scheduled events your organization may hold. Most require signing up prior to the event and some may require payment.
- Schedule of events, allowing view of lessons, trips and open time slots.
- Members (typically Instructors or trip leaders) who leads scheduled events. Can assign ratings.
- Information for how to sign in to your account (Username and Password).
- Purchased admittance to club which allows access to equipment.
- Section that gives you view of your general information, events participated in, and more.
- Section that allows you to purchase memberships and events online.
- A view of all the items members have purchased during your membership with the club.
- Designation that allows a member to use equipment they have shown themselves capable of handling.
- Time logged helping the club, assigned by Event Leaders or Administrators.